These kits are engineered as an add-on helper spring for coil-spring suspensions, front or rear.
Custom Tune your suspension needs, whether you're towing, hauling, or riding light. Tough, long lasting, molded polyurethane.
The Airlift 1000 Kits feature:
- Add support to rear springs on many popular SUVs
- Replaces OEM front air springs on some P-30 Motorhomes chassis
- Front end support for snowplows, winches, etc
- Improves muscle car traction for drag racing
- Improves handling for full-size vans and trucks with front coils
- Up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable for what you need
- Reduces roll, sway, and "bottoming" out
- Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings
- Tough molded polyurethane construction
Full illustrated, easy to follow instructions. (NOTE: for safety, never exceed manufacturer's recommended GVW rating).
Airlift Information Links
• Airlift Information
• Airlift EasyStreet
• Airlift AirCell
• Airlift SuperDuty
• Airlift Controllers
• Airlift Airbags
• Airlift SureSet Controls
• Airlift SmartAir Controls
• Airlift Ride Control